IT HELP DESK TRAINING
Our help desk technician training program provides an incredibly thorough breakdown of the skills and competencies professionals need to establish an exciting career in IT. It’s built around 392 fully online training hours and broken into eight straightforward, easy-to-digest courses that cover a variety of topics, including Microsoft Office, technical writing, trouble-shooting strategies, and so much more.
After Completion of this course, you will be able to perform/Understand :
- IT Support: Fundamentals
- Customer Service Principles and effective communication.
- Issue handling over phone / remote accessing and scenario analysis
- Common Support Problems, categories of common end-user computer problems. And problem-solving processes of typical support problems.
- An overview of remote accessing tools and applications.
- Incident management process and understanding of issue prioritization techniques and best practices of help desk operation.
- Windows installation with detail configuration of systems and security settings.
- Data storage devices and backup media and backup and restore an organization’s data files and systems.
- Understanding of operating systems and computer hardware component and devices.
- Understanding Computer Network and web applications.
- Supporting and Troubleshooting Laptops and managing common issues.
- Supporting and Troubleshooting Mobile devices and managing common issues.
- Installing, Configuring, and Troubleshooting Print and display Devices
- Communication skill for technical professionals
- Personal Computer Components
- Operating System installation and configuration
- PC/Laptop troubleshooting and maintenance
- Installing PC components
- IT Help Desk best practices