Cybersecurity Analyst CySA+ Certification Training
The CySA+ Certification Study Guide will teach you the fundamental principles of using threat and vulnerability analysis tools plus digital forensics tools. It will prepare you to take the CompTIA CySA+ CS0-002 exam by providing 100% coverage of the objectives and content examples listed on the syllabus.
After Completion of this course, you will be able to perform/Understand :
- Leverage intelligence and threat detection techniques
- Analyze and interpret data
- Identify and address vulnerabilities
- Suggest preventative measures
- Effectively respond to and recover from incidents
- Assess information security risk in computing and network environments.
- Analyze reconnaissance threats to computing and network environments.
- Analyze attacks on computing and network environments.
- Analyze post-attack techniques on computing and network environments.
- Implement a vulnerability management program.
- Collect cybersecurity intelligence.
- Analyze data collected from security and event logs.
- Perform active analysis on assets and networks.
- Respond to cybersecurity incidents.
- Investigate cybersecurity incidents.
- Address security issues with the organization’s technology architecture.