The Course will teach you the fundamental principles of using Intrusion/threat and vulnerability analysis tools plus digital forensics tools. It will also prepare you with essential real world practical knowledge l which will not only make you job ready but also to tackle exam like COMPTIA Security+ as well as CYSA+
- IP Address
- TCP/IP layer
- Network Architecture Diagram
- CIA Triad
- What is Malware?
- What is Network Security and different Network attacks type and mitigation techniques.
- Different Frameworks: SOC, ISO, HIPPA, NIST,CIS etc.
- What is vulnerability management? What is CVE? What is 0-day vulnerabilities.
- What is intrusion detection and incident response.
- Example Incident response playbook and runbook creation.
- What is Threat Intelligence.
Basics Day to Day Tasks:
- Analyze phishing email.
- Analyze Malware Analysis
- Analyze Network Log
- Analyze SIEM Alert
Hands On Lab Set Up:
How to create home virtual machines
How to create malware lab
How to create attack box and simulate attack
Set IP IDS systems.
- Analyzing Security Events
- Triaging Alerts
- Finding the FP/TP of Security Alerts
- 0-Day vulnerabilities identification and response.
- Static Malware Analysis
- 1:1 Interview session
- Sample 100 most common real world Interview questions.
- Summary of Cybersecurity Analyst Role
- Exploring Career Options
- Resume Reviews
Class Format:Virtual hosted in Teams or zoom.
***Course Completion certification provided***
What Will You Learn?
- Leverage intelligence and threat detection techniques
- Analyze and interpret data
- Identify and address vulnerabilities
- Suggest preventative measures
- Effectively respond to and recover from incidents
- Assess information security risk in computing and network environments.
- Analyze reconnaissance threats to computing and network environments.
- Analyze attacks on computing and network environments.
- Analyze post-attack techniques on computing and network environments.
- Implement a vulnerability management program.
- Collect cybersecurity intelligence.
- Analyze data collected from security and event logs.
- Perform active analysis on assets and networks.
- Respond to cybersecurity incidents.
- Investigate cybersecurity incidents.
- Address security issues with the organization’s technology architecture.
The Types of hardware used in computer networks00:00
Lesson 1 Quiz
Introduction to Computer Networking00:00
Lesson 3: Introduction To Network Communication00:00
What Is Malware00:00
Network Attacks and Network Security Threats00:00
What is vulnerability management? What is CVE? What is 0-day vulnerabilities.00:00
CyberKill Chain && Static And Dynamic Malware Analysis00:00
Lesson 8: Incident Response Playbook && Phishing Email Analysis Demo00:00
Cryptography and Authentication Basics00:00
Interview Mockup Questions
Sample Interview Questions00:00
Live EDR solution Demo-Crowdstrike00:00
Live Snort IDS demo00:00